Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: June 19, 2022
This position is primarily responsible for providing support to
the accounting team for the recording, reporting, analysis, and
maintenance of financial information for TomFerry.Primary
- Process Accounts Payable and year end 1099 tax filing
- Prepare bi-weekly sales commissions
- Post journal entries to record monthly/quarterly
- Reconcile multiple bank accounts.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations.
- Record and reconcile credit card accounts.
- Prepare and maintain all supporting and supplemental financial
- Adhere to financial policy; procedures; and proper internal
controls.Education and/or ExperienceBachelor's degree with a major
in Accounting/Finance or three plus years of relevant work
experience Other Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong numerical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate and interact with various levels of
- Must be able to work in a fast paced work environment with a
strong sense of urgencyComputer Skills Strong working knowledge of
Quickbooks and Microsoft Office applications, including
intermediate to advanced skills with Excel. Planning and
- Manage multiple tasks in deadline driven environment
- Must be organized, punctual and responsible
- Ability to work independentlyTOM FERRY IS AN EEO.TOM FERRY
PARTICIPATES E-VERIFY.All offers are contingent upon receiving
acceptable results from a pre-employment background check and drug
Keywords: FerryIntl, Santa Ana , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!