Customer Service Representative - Medical Business
Company: FISI - FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Overview FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Inc., is a worldwide leader
in the innovation and manufacture of cell culture media, reagents,
and medical devices for researchers and clinicians. The company
provides unrivaled service and quality to scientists working in
biopharmaceuticals, cell therapy, and regenerative medicine,
assisted reproductive technology and cytogenetics, and industrial
cell culture for the large-scale production of biotherapeutics and
vaccines. FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific adheres to both ISO and FDA
regulations and operates dual cGMP manufacturing facilities in
California, USA, and Tokyo, Japan. The company's consultative
philosophy combined with expertise in cell culture and compliance
provides customers with unique capabilities and support. For over
50 years, FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific has remained uniquely flexible
and focused on media while becoming a strategic global leader in
media products and services. - FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Inc. is
a subsidiary of FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation reporting to
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation.We are seeking a Customer Service
Representative to receive and process incoming custom orders;
correspond to customer inquiries related but not limited to orders,
shipments, pricing, and product information. Provide competent,
proactive, and enthusiastic customer service. -** External US
- Use company ERP system to enter purchase orders received by
telephone, mail, fax, email and website,
- Investigate and answer inquiries regarding the status of an
order using company ERP system along with shipment tools
- Receive, register, and process customer orders and shipment
related complaints by writing up forms and using the computer to
process returns, replacements, and/or requests for credit.
- Set up and manage standing orders. This includes follow-up with
Pricing Representative for quote renewal.
- Ability to correspond in a timely manner to high volume of
email correspondence from internal and external customers.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well as a team, demonstrating a positive and
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Answer invoicing calls in a friendly, professional manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service in all verbal and written
correspondence with customers to address all their needs.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively in all verbal and
written correspondence with other departments to process orders or
provide information for customers
- Effectively use problem solving to address customer inquiries
and resolve issues regarding order error and returns
- Routinely send concise and effective correspondence to
customers regarding updated backorder information and inquiries on
purchase order price discrepancies
- Other duties as assigned or needed relevant to job function and
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years or more of customer service experience in an order
entry department with a proven ability to solve problems, achieve
results, and provide excellent customer service.
- Working knowledge of general office procedures and strong
customer service skills
- Working knowledge or basic calculator functions
- Ability to present a positive and team oriented demeanor to all
internal and external contacts.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn business requirements and use data systems to
meet job requirements.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Possess strong computer skills
- Experience using an ERP order entry system.
- Efficiently multi-task -FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other
characteristic -protected by applicable federal, state, or local
law. - To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any
employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted
by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM
via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed
the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment
agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid
agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who
was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is
hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Keywords: FISI - FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Santa Ana , Customer Service Representative - Medical Business, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!