Accounts Receivable & Payable Clerk
Company: Martin Commercial Group Inc.
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Today, Martin Commercial Group's managed portfolio consists of
more than 2 million square feet of industrial and flex properties
owned by 27 property owners with a tenant base of more than 1,000
tenants. We pride ourselves in our commitment to excellent client
and tenant service. Our team is looking for driven individual to
join us at the Santa Ana office.
Under the general supervision of the Controller, the Accounts
Receivable / Payable Clerk's responsibilities include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Posting of checks, filing, copying, scanning, and uploading,
preparation of A/R reports, recognizing and researching
discrepancies, and record management.
- Data entry of maintenance jobs in job log, creating job cards
and folders, posting superintendent time and subs on jobs, and job
- Assist Controller in preparation of spreadsheets, schedules,
reports,1099 reporting and other projects and tasks.
- All A/P functions including but not limited to: Entity
recognition, expense coding and allocation, check processing,
research billing discrepancies, copying, filing, vendor information
management, scanning and uploading invoices and back-up
documentation and reconciling credit card receipts.Essential Job
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must have basic accounting knowledge (assets, liabilities,
equity accounts, debits, credits)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel,
- Yardi Voyager experience is a plusPhysical Requirements:
- Bending, filing, and lifting up to 25 lbs.Certificates,
- Must possess a valid California Driver's License and auto
Keywords: Martin Commercial Group Inc., Santa Ana , Accounts Receivable & Payable Clerk, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!