Administrative Assistant Bilingual/ Spanish
Company: BI Incorporated (A GEO Company)
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Facility: -ISAP SANTA ANA CAPay: -$18.17 / hrBonus (if
applicable): -$1000.00 Sign-On BonusH&W: $4.41 / hr This
position is eligible to receive a Health & Welfare Benefit Rate per
hour on all hours paid up to 40 hours per week and not to exceed
2,080 hours per year.Shift: Benefits: Employees working a normal
work week (30 hours or more) will enjoy a competitive benefits
package for an energized workforce with options for you and your
family including:--- Paid time off ------------------------ Paid
holidays------------------------------ 401(k) --- 401(k) matching
------------------ Health Insurance ------------------------ Dental
Insurance--- Vision Insurance --------------- ---- Life Insurance
------------------------------ Flexible spending account--- Health
savings account ------ ---- Tuition Reimbursement ---------------
Reduced tuition rates--- Employee discount --------------- Employee
assistance program------ Pet insurance--- Disability Insurance
--------- ---- Paid training ------------------------------- Other
benefits availableEqual Opportunity Employer.***$1,000 SIGN-ON
BONUS paid after 90 days of employment***Job DescriptionExperienced
Administrative Assistants-a world of opportunities awaits you! Are
you looking for the kind of opportunity that truly challenges you
to use the skills you've worked so hard to build? We can help!We
are looking for an Administrative Assistant to fill the role -for
-our U.S. government Intensive Supervision Appearance Program
(ISAP). This alternative to detention program aims to supervise
individuals who are navigating the U.S. immigration court system.
In this dynamic role, you will -assist -case specialist and
participants of the ISAP program following the guidelines of the
government Department of Homeland Security contract.This is a great
opportunity to continue building your career in criminal justice,
psychology and/or social work and administration. If you are
passionate about influencing positive changes in the lives of
others, this may be the right opportunity for youSummaryProvides
administrative and clerical support for an Intensive Supervision
Appearance Program (ISAP) office. -Primary Duties and
- Greets and communicates with ISAP program participants,
community visitors, agency personnel and general visitors.
- Ensures that program participants are properly checked in for
- Answers the phones and directs calls appropriately.
- Maintains program participant case records on the computer
system by performing data entry.
- Maintains files and other related documentation.
- Assists the Program Manager and Case Specialists with case
coordination, communication with the contracting agency and routine
- Coordinates transportation services for program
- Performs other duties as assigned.Job Requirements:Minimum
- Associate's Degree in Business or related field required. Two
(2) years of related work experience in an administrative field may
be substituted for an Associate's Degree.
- United States Citizenship required.
- Live in the United States 3 of the last 5 years (military and
study abroad accepted).
- At least two (2) years of work experience in a similar
position, including experience working with multi-cultural
- At least two years of experience working with computers.
- Effective communication skills with internal and external
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to deal tactfully with the
- Sound judgment and even temperament. Ability to maintain
self-control in stressful situations, such as interpersonal
confrontations or emergencies.
- Ability to deal with multi-cultural contacts with
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish Required.BenefitsAs an
Administrative Assistant, you will be part of a stable,
established, and yet still growing organization with a great deal
of diversification, which will present you with a range of
different challenges. Since we do prefer to promote from within,
you will have opportunities to move to other facilities as well as
to different divisions within the company. We value your hard work
and professional dedication and will reward you with a competitive
compensation package that includes full benefits.
- Two weeks of Vacation
- 56 Hours of Sick
- 15 paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Term life insurance (includes spouse and dependent)
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement program
- Stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Legal program - Legal Club of America
- Direct deposit
- Theme park and attraction discountsYour world of opportunities
begins here! Apply today!
Keywords: BI Incorporated (A GEO Company), Santa Ana , Administrative Assistant Bilingual/ Spanish, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!