Sales Development Representative
Company: Tom Ferry
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: November 15, 2022
TomFerry is the #1 coaching company in real estate. Our mission
is to raise the standards by creating success. That means we are
super-focused on supporting our members, employees and partners to
set big goals and do whatever it takes to achieve them. Of course,
we are there every step of the way.The office lives on a
high-energy culture that includes all departments working closely
together to identify gaps and develop solutions together. After
hitting a big goal you can find the entire office at a bowling
alley, Dave & Busters or taking over an entire movie theater. We
like to work hard and then celebrate!Our people and culture are
what makes the company so successful, which is why we only hire the
best. If this sounds like the environment for you and you're ready
to make a big impact on a fast growing, already established #1
company, we'd love to meet you. Oh, and we're super proud of our
Best Places To Work In OC badge.See videos of Tom -. And to see
what our culture is about click -.The Sales Direct Response (SDR)
Representative is responsible for generating appointments by
contacting potential clients following events and by pursuing
inquiries and information requests. - Duties include, but are not
limited to, and may change due to business requirements:Primary
- Generate client appointments and sales leads by making 100+
calls daily to set qualified appointments for the sales team.
- Manage, organize and update contact database.
- Create and manage new client and broker relationships.
- Attendance and on-time reporting.
- Maintains compliance with company policies, practices and
- Participates in proactive efforts to achieve departmental and
- Works effectively and communicates clearly with other
- Handles changing deadlines and priorities.
- Reviews work for accuracy, completeness and proper
- Other duties as assignedSupervisory ResponsibilitiesThis
position has no direct supervisory responsibility.Education and/or
ExperienceAssociate's Degree or equivalent; 3-5 years of work
experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and
experience.Other Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to consistently demonstrate high quality decision
making, keen problem solving and analysis skills.Language Skills
-Fluent spoken-English language skills. - Ability to read and
interpret documents such as procedures, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals. - Ability to write clear and
legible memos, notes, and compose appropriate business emails.
-Computer Skills -Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
applications, including intermediate to advanced skills with
Salesforce.Planning and Organization
- Organizational skills required with a high attention to detail
- Ability to exercise judgment and work independently -
- Have the ability to handle shifting priorities -
- Personal initiative is also necessaryPhysical DemandsThis is
sedentary work which requires the following physical activities: -
reaching, sitting, lifting (---25 pounds), finger dexterity,
grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual
acuity. - -Work Environment -Well-lighted, heated and/or
air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation.
The office work environment can be boisterous. - Attire is business
casual. Hybrid work schedule in-office days Mon - Wed, remote work
Th/Fri. TravelHardly ever. (May be required to travel overnight -
by car or air - to support the annual Summit event sometimes
working in excess of eight (8) hours/day.Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of the job.TOM FERRY IS AN EEO.
TOM FERRY PARTICIPATES E-VERIFY.
All offers are contingent upon receiving acceptable results from a
pre-employment background check and drug test.Powered by
Keywords: Tom Ferry, Santa Ana , Sales Development Representative, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!