CNC Machinist - Cherry
Company: Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC)
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: November 17, 2022
United States of America
State / County
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees
worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in
manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings,
airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly
engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In
addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the
industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded
seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil
& gas applications; commercial and military airframe
aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the
casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we
insist on quality and dependability - not just in the materials and
products we make, but in the people we recruit.PCC is relentless in
its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time
producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while
continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.In 2016,
Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett,
acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
Under general supervision, performs machining operations to
installation tool components. Inspects components for product
they match blueprint requirements.
1. Sets up and operates CNC mill.
2. Uses various controls to ensure proper machine operations
3. Sets up and verifies tooling prior to operating machines.
4. Inspects parts to determine dimensional tolerance.
5. Insures that product/part conforms to all required
6. Maintains clean and safe work area.
7. Complies with all environmental safe practices and regulations.
MSDS' and possesses thorough knowledge of all oil and chemical
8. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
HRP-004-S07, Rev. C,
Date: 13 May 2008, DCR# 08-0279
MINIMUM EDUCATION * High school or equivalent and
vocational/specialized training in CNC.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE * 3-5 years related experience.
SKILLS * Blueprint reading
* Inputs data into computer programs
* Thorough knowledge of measurement
* CNC controls software (Fanuc, Bendix
* Inspection equipment (gauges,
comparator, caliper, micrometer)
* Operate CNC Mill
* Strong mathematical ability
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION * None
Keywords: Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC), Santa Ana , CNC Machinist - Cherry, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!