Streetlight Operations Specialist [REMOTE]
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Streetlight Operations Specialist [REMOTE]
- Job ID: 71040043
- Job Family: Transmission / Distribution
- Location: Santa Ana, CA US
- Other Locations:Job Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become a Streetlight Operations
Specialist at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better
tomorrow. In this job, you will support the Streetlight Program
Management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for
accurately researching and reconciling streetlight inventory and
billing issues. You will also support district and/or design
operations with establishing new accounts and issues related to
streetlight construction/maintenance work orders. As a Streetlight
Operations Specialist your work will help power our planet, reduce
carbon emissions, and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you
ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future? A day
in the life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Support internal/external clients with streetlight maps and
- Evaluation or work orders and transfer of accounts from builder
developer to public authority or private entity.
- Interface directly with customers on inventory and account
- Support streetlight repairmen with inventory and mapping
- Provides support and responds to inquiries for other SCE
organizations (Claims, LGA, LPA, RSO, BCD, Planning, etc.)
- Promote a safety conscious work environment by proactively
engaging in Edison safety policies, protocols and safe work
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Three years of experience in an analytical position.
- Two years of experience with Excel, Microsoft Word, Power
Point, and Microsoft Access. The Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience researching and reconciling billing related issues
using SAP ISU.
- Ability to review inventory maps and google maps.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with billing operations, policies, procedures and
- Two years' experience in high-level administrative support and
- SAP ISU system, Design Manager, Power BI reporting, and SAS
- Experience with the E2 notification process.
- Experience with GESmallworld.
- Preparing reports for internal and external customers to
provide project updates and status.
- Researching and reconciling online records.
- Gathers documents and research data on assigned topics using
databases, files, spreadsheets or other sources such as
- Works with other professionals and management to organize and
present multiple analyses in a unified structured format.
- Creates and maintains records, logs, documents, files or
databases for use in monitoring, tracking, resources, and statuses
- Reviews and updates reports, documents or correspondence.
- Ability to follow Edison safety protocols and safe work
- Ability to integrate work across relevant area, manage
information, and provide exceptional service to internal and
- Demonstrate effective resource and project planning, decision
making, results delivery, team building, and the ability to stay
current with relevant technology and innovation.
- Demonstrate strong ethics, interpersonal skills, communication,
and the ability to effectively manage flexibility and engage in
continuous learning. You should know ---
- Work Mode: The position's work mode is remote. Employee is able
to work primarily at home or remote however, the employee may be
expected to come to an SCE facility on occasion. Unless otherwise
noted, employees are required to reside in the state of California.
Hiring organizations can add further requirements related to
specific jobs. Further details of this work mode will be discussed
at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- Relocation does not apply to this position. Testing
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. Please access our Information Guides to
reference test(s): Edison Individual Contributor Workstyles (Test
8203). Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s),
in some cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so
much bigger. We're fueling the kind of innovation that's changing
an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and
create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers
with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a
chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact
in Southern California and around the world. At SCE, we celebrate
our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will
not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status. We are
committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Santa Ana , Streetlight Operations Specialist [REMOTE], Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!