Physical Therapist - Full-time
Company: Kindred Hospitals
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Position: Full-time PT Location: Kindred Hospital Santa Ana - Santa
Ana, CA Setting: LTAC Hospital As a Physical Therapist / PT you
- Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really
needed -evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan,
and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the
nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs
that build on the progress they've made.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and
other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges
daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with regulatory, licensing,
payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's
Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement,
appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will have:
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred.
- Experience in wheelchair seating and mobility
- Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state
where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
If you are a current Kindred employee Click Here.
Keywords: Kindred Hospitals, Santa Ana , Physical Therapist - Full-time, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!