Heavy Equipment Operator - Grading Experience
Company: Tight Quarters Demolition and Grading
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Tight Quarters Demolition and Grading*
Check Out Our Website: *www.tightquartersdemo.com*
Tight Quarters Demolition and Grading Company based in Santa Ana
We have been in business for over 40 years providing commercial,
industrial, and residential demolition and grading.
This is a immediate open position for a qualified SKID STEER
OPERATOR with Grading / Compaction Experience
Monday thru Friday - 6am to 2:30pm + Overtime / Saturday OT is
Payday is every Friday via Direct Deposit or Check.
Mandatory Personal Protection Equipment including safety boots,
safety vest, gloves, and eye protection must always be worn at the
job site, No Excuses.
Normal Day: Report to our yard at 6am, load the company truck with
equipment and supplies as directed by the assigned foreman, head
out to the job site via company trucks.
* Able to read or learn to read survey stakes, blueprints,
drawings, and grade markers.
* Proficient in use of laser levels.
* Min 3 years of experience in the industry.
* Must understand grading and compaction process.
* A minimum of three (3-5) years of experience operating equipment
such as skid steers, and bobcats with attachments in grading and
* Create a positive work environment and attitude building
* Must possess skill, coordination, and awareness to operate skid
steers, and bobcats with attachments in safe manner with precision
* Ability to operate equipment for long periods with continuous
attention to detail and safety.
* Knowledgeable of limitations of skid steers, and bobcats with
attachments including load weights in order not to overload or
offset equipment center of gravity.
* Learn and follow all applicable safety requirements.
* Inspect all equipment before and after use on a daily basis.
* Report all equipment problems to chief mechanic.
* Confirm necessary precautions have been taken to confirm that no
conflicts exist with both above and below ground utilities.
* 3-5 years of experience working on a skid steers with attachments
in grading and demolition.
* experience with grade checking laser levels.
* Must have a valid drivers license.
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Bilingual(English/Spanish) is a plus.
* Graduate of an apprenticeship program is desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* No nights
* Weekend availability
* Heavy equipment operation: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Tight Quarters Demolition and Grading, Santa Ana , Heavy Equipment Operator - Grading Experience, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!