Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: September 16, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Scott RickettsAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $65,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:A family
run business with 30+ years of CNC Machining Services & Automation
Solutions for Precision Parts...Driven to meet the evolving needs
of a rapidly changing market, our certified AS9100D and ISO
9001:2015 precision machine shop embraces cutting-edge,
capability-expanding technologies that ensure the highest quality
and most cost-effective machining processes in the industry.Why
- Excellence in Communication with honesty and transparency
- Attention to detail and Quality in everything we do
- Flexibility and Resourcefulness to achieve and succeed as a
- Eagerness to grow and to help each other grow
- Gratitude for what we have, for each other and for our
clientsJob DetailsThe Quality Supervisor is responsible for the
development and performance of the company's Quality Management
System (QMS) while supporting Operational efficiency through the
planning and implementation of Continuous Improvement initiatives.
The Quality Supervisor lead the day to day organization of the
Quality Department, Quality Assurance documentation and data
analysis of quality driven operational initiatives. The position
ensures that current quality system policies and procedures are
maintained in accordance with company and customer quality
requirements, while proposing to management the establishment and
implementation of new requirements as needed. The position works
closely with Quality Inspectors, Production and Management.
- Quality Department Scheduling (prioritizing), organizing,
driving efficiency and structure in the Quality Department. Day to
day schedules, priorities and planning for the following day with
Quality Inspectors. Confirming schedules with Production and
Management to ensure the company's Key Performance Indices (KPI)
are met and exceeded.
- Quality Assurance Documentation. Organizing, completing and
releasing hard copy and electronic data for all documentation
related to AS9102 forms, NCMR's, CAPA, Customer & Vendor returns,
Calibration records and company KPI data and reporting. The
position works closely with internal and 3rd party advisors to
ensure all documentation is appropriately addressed and
- Ensure that the organization's Quality Management System
conforms to customer, internal, AS9100D and regulatory/legal
- Oversee product returns.
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality
- Assist inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring
that they meet requirements.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal
- Report to management on the performance of the QMS (e.g.,
results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need
- Participate in Management Review Meetings.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of
monitoring and measuring equipment
- Keep up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with
respect to quality.
- Evaluate and analyze the efforts in organizing, documenting and
making recommendation to management on quality and operational
- Ability to Lead by Example and help team effectively meet
quality and operational objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees and
- Must have a minimum of 5 years leadership experience in Quality
in a CNC manufacturing environment. Expertise in QMS standards to
include AS9100 and ISO 9001:2015 and required.
- Basic understanding GD&T and reading drawings
- Familiar with Inspection techniques and bench gage equipment
such as micrometers, dial indicators, drop gages, calipers, optical
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a machining environment
- Ability to multi-task and quickly shift priorities in support
of Quality and Production needs.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Santa Ana , Quality Supervisor, Other , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!