Service Technician/Mechanic - Santa Ana, CA
Company: Power Technique North America, LLC
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: May 16, 2020
To facilitate growth of Power Technique s Aftermarket through a
strong commitment to the delivery of high quality technical support
to all construction equipment customers.
* Perform routine, preventive maintenance and repairs on portable
air compressors in accordance with manufacturer s
* Perform diagnostics on malfunctioning compressors, determine
possible causes, and perform repairs.
* Test and document proper operating parameters.
* Provide basic tools for job along with normal maintenance of
tools and equipment.
* Provide high level of customer service.
* Develop rapport with customers through effective communication,
interpersonal skills, and professionalism.
* Train and assist other service technicians.
* Promote and practice proper safety procedures and the correct use
of personal protective equipment at all times.
OTHER DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Communicate all relevant product, technical service and training
activities and work together to sustain the product integrity.
* Prepare necessary information as requested whether routine or for
* Participate in company planned training as required.
* Work to understand and utilize information and communication
systems and tools, i.e. e-mail, SAP, BPCS, Microsoft Office
* Act on behalf of peer group members in their absence as and when
called upon to do so either by design or circumstance.
What you can expect from us
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . .
We at Atlas Copco believe that there is always a better way. This
spirit drives us to provide leading edge technology, innovative and
sustainable products, as well as best in class service to our
customers around the globe.
That s where you come in we believe our people make it happen. We
provide a collaborative, inclusive and flexible work environment
along with competitive compensation and comprehensive wellness &
Start your journey today!
Power Technique North America LLC (PTNA) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
PTNA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity
for all employees and to providing employees with a work
environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment
decisions at PTNA are based on business needs, job requirements and
individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion
or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sec (including
pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV
Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. PTNA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based
on any of these characteristics. PTNA encourages applicants of all
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any
part of the employment process due to a physical or mental
disability, please send an email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable
accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case
What we expect of you
* A working knowledge of hydraulic breakers and maintenance is
Competence with industrial/ commercial fluid power and low voltage
electrical control systems is an absolute requirement.
* Strong mechanical and electrical skills.
* A basic level of understanding and competence with computers and
associated systems (Lotus Notes, Excel, Word, etc), business
systems, distribution channels and accounting practices.
* Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
* Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus.
* Willingness to grow within the business.
Education / Experience:
* One to two years technical field service experience maintaining
and repairing compressed air equipment (Atlas Copco and other) or
* Demonstrated expertise in the maintenance, overhaul, and repair
of a wide variety of portable compressors. Or,
* Two years of progressive work experience in a related
* Maintain a valid driver s license.
* Maintain current Safety & Health Administration required training
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or
airborne particles, outdoor weather conditions and
surface/underground mining conditions.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually loud and ear
protection should be utilized.
* The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places;
toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit, feel or reach with hands and arms, and
talk or hear.
* The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb or
balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
* The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds and up
to 25 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 50
pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 100
This position may be required to travel at times.
Santa Ana, CA
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative
compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and
assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong
brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures
in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so
whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting
challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in
challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our
leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable
future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are
empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and
contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com
Keywords: Power Technique North America, LLC, Santa Ana , Service Technician/Mechanic - Santa Ana, CA, Professions , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!