Company: HD Supply
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: August 31, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Plan, direct, and coordinate the storage and distribution
operations of products and materials. This position requires
operation of a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and such
operation is done consistently more than 20% of the average work
week. If selected for this position, HD Supply will run a Motor
Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position is an
acceptable MVR report. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Establish standard and emergency operating procedures for
receiving, handling, storing, and shipping of products and
- Plan, develop, and implement warehouse safety and security
programs and activities.
- Review work orders, consumption reports, and demand forecasts
to estimate peak delivery periods and issue work assignments
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving,
storing, and shipping products or materials.
- Develop and implement plans for facility modification or
expansion, such as equipment purchase or changes in space
allocation or structural design.
- Schedule surface pickup, delivery, or distribution of products
- Prepare or direct preparation of correspondence, reports, and
operations maintenance and safety manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Experience provides solutions.
- Ensures that work is performed consistently with company
policies and procedures.
- Leads a group or team of support, craft, or lower level
professional associates. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
5+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
disciplines. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
Preferred Qualifications PRID PRID150 Job Locations US-CA-Santa Ana
Posted Date 4 days ago (8/24/2020 10:10 AM) Job ID 2020-39164
Business Unit Construction Industrial WC Functional Area Warehouse
Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting Location :
Postal Code 92705 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Santa Ana , Manager, Warehouse, Professions , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!