Local CDL A Hazmat Tanker Driver Locomotive Fueling HOME DAILY 280 Day
Company: Velocity Rail Solutions, An A. Stucki Co.
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Local Class A CDL Hazmat Tanker Driver Locomotive Fueling - HOME
DAILY - $280/Day
***Location: Long Beach, CA***
Please Apply Below or Call (866) 542-0068
Celebrating 108 Years in Business!
Velocity Rail Solutions is an A.Stucki company working with the
Railroads for over 108 years. We are an essential business, since
we support the Railroads. We were fully operational during the
COVID-19 shut down period at over 70 locations throughout the
United States. Our drivers hours did not decline, despite some
freight volume reductions. Thanks to our high demand services, our
drivers were still paid for all "ON-DUTY" hours, 48 to 60 hours a
week. We can offer you stability that other companies cannot!
Velocity Rail Solutions drivers are paid to be fully loaded with
red dye diesel and to fuel trains on an "On-Call" basis by the
Railroad. On the Job training will be provided for qualified
individuals. The Railroad pays to have dedicated trucks and drivers
on duty 24/7/365 days a year. This includes Nights, Weekends, and
Holidays, so you can receive consistent pay checks. You are paid
for a full 12 hours to include breaks, lunches, and wait-time for
dispatches. That's right, you are paid for all On-Duty" hours,
regardless of what you are dispatched for!
We offer hourly pay with built in Overtime daily! Paid training!
Plus we offer "Paid Holidays", whether you are scheduled to work or
not! Vacation time starts to accrue day one, even while you are in
training. You can use it as you accrue it, carry it over, let it
build up, or cash it out! No need to wait 1 year for vacation time
to be available! We also have a full benefits package available
after 60 days of employment. Other drivers find out our premiums,
low deductibles, benefit offerings, and they can't believe how low
the premiums are. Our benefit offerings show how much we care about
drivers and their families!
We have an immediate opening for a Class A CDL driver with hazmat,
tanker, and TWIC card at our Terminal Island, CA location. Must be
able to work a combination of AM & PM Shifts from 5 to 5 Tuesday
thru Saturday with Sunday and Monday OFF! Local-Home Daily!! Pay is
Responsibilities / Job Duties:
- First and foremost, work safely at all times without incident.
You are empowered to STOP work at any time due to unsafe
- Follow step by step procedures when fueling and defueling
locomotives, railroad equipment, and direct to storage.
- Fully loaded and readily available, while on duty, to answer
customer dispatches and respond in a timely manner.
- Provides complete and accurate fuel accounting paperwork in the
prescribed manner within established timelines.
- Wears all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all
- Conducts pre and post shift vehicle and equipment
- Use worker protection when required and follows all customer
safety rules and regulations.
- Controls, contains and reports any spill or incident
(operational and/or safety related) immediately to
- Assists with light maintenance and upkeep of the vehicles and
- Assists with cleanliness and organization of company provided
office space, storage, etc.
- Ensure all training is current and kept up to date.
- Is a reliable, safe, and positive team member that demonstrates
their commitment with proper attendance, verbal or written
communication, and conduct.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager or Site
- Must have a Class A CDL with hazardous materials and tanker
endorsements. TWIC card required.
- Must meet all refinery carding requirements and maintain
current refinery certifications at all times
- Must be able to clear all background checks required by the
company, customer and government.
- Individuals are responsible for maintaining all required
licenses and certifications at all times.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must know when to ask for help.
- Moderate computer skills are required.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal
- Should be willing to work a variety of shifts including nights,
weekends and holidays. Shifts may rotate.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to consistently bend, stoop, kneel and climb on and off
- May have to walk long distances on paved or unmaintained or
- Able to climb in and out of a truck cab multiple times per
shift, and climb a ladder or steps 10 or more times per
- Able to drive and work outside in adverse weather
- Willing to work with liquid non-hazardous & dry bulk
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs frequently
Please Apply Below or Call 866) 542-0068
Keywords: Velocity Rail Solutions, An A. Stucki Co., Santa Ana , Local CDL A Hazmat Tanker Driver Locomotive Fueling HOME DAILY 280 Day, Professions , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!