Night Warehouse Worker
Company: Santa Ana
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: April 30, 2021
OverviewAt WAXIE, distribution is the heart of what we do. Each
of our warehouses carry a full stock of sanitary supplies and
janitorial equipment to quickly and efficiently meet our customer's
needs. This wouldn't be possible without our "behind the scenes"
warehouse crew, committed to sustaining a safe and harmonious
day-to-day operation. Led by a Warehouse Manager, our team ensures
inventory is properly received, distributed, and shipped to our
customers- the WAXIE way! If you're the type of person who likes to
roll up your sleeves and work hard with a great team, our Night
Shift Warehouse Worker opportunity might be right for you!
Scheduled hours for this position are 5:30pm to 2:30am with the
potential for overtime. ResponsibilitiesUtilize RF devices to
properly pick merchandise for palletization in a team
- Strategically build and palletize loads for local
- Load delivery trucks per load sheet guidelines.
- Process and pack orders for shipment via UPS Worldship.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- One year of experience in a warehouse environment
- Previous experience utilizing material handling equipment
(forklift, scissor lift, electric pallet jack, manual pallet jack,
hand truck and baler) required.
- Knowledge of RF system a plus.
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds.WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an
EEO/AA/Disability/Vets EmployerWe encourage applicants to apply as
we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's religion.
Keywords: Santa Ana, Santa Ana , Night Warehouse Worker, Professions , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!