Company: LAZ Parking
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: January 15, 2022
What's in it for you?We are redefining parking management and
having fun doing it! To support our company's culture of investing
in our people, we offer employees the following perks:
- Hiring immediately!
- Great Base Pay + Tips
- Flexible Schedule
- Growth Opportunities
- Pay Activ - On-demand access to earned wages, get up to 50% of
your earned wages immediately
- Paid training
- Free company uniform
Smoking Cessation Program Luxury Hotel Partnerships: Great Wolf
Lodge, The Tropicana Inn, The Fairfield Inn - just to name a
few!The following programs are available to help support you, free
- Health Coaching & Resources One-on-one health coaching is
available to all employees whether you choose to enroll in LAZ
Benefits or not.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you and eligible members of
your household have 24/7 access to confidential
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical, dental, vision - 3 plan options!We are a PEOPLE FIRST
company. We often say "parking is our industry but people are our
passion." Our mission is to "create opportunities for our employees
and value for our clients". If you're looking to join a growing
company led by passionate people committed to being the best -
contact us today!The LAZ Hospitality silo is a unique team within
LAZ Parking dedicated to growth through operational and financial
excellence. The Hospitality team specializes in Hotel Partnerships
across the country and excels at developing relationships through
training, human connection, and career development for our
employees and partners.
The Spirit of the Position:The Maintenance/ Porter is responsible
for ensuring garages and surface lots are maintained and cleaned on
a daily basis. Interface with customers, handle disputes, provide
effective communication between departments, co-workers, customers
Principal Job Duties:
- Ensure garages and surface lots are maintained and cleaned on a
- Responsible for general maintenance of the garage and surface
lots - sweeping, wiping down surfaces and equipment, emptying
trash, picking up trash, changing light bulbs, painting etc.
- Assist with snow removal and management of winter upkeep
(managing sidewalks and garages).
- May need to operate garage/floor sweeper and scrubber to ensure
floors are clean and safe.
- Responsible for ensuring all daily duties on maintenance
checklist are completed efficiently and timely.
- Greet customers using name, be responsive and timely with
correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring
attitude, develop a rapport with the customer base.
- Provide vehicle assistance to customers in garages and surface
- Assist customers as needed over intercom system, in lobbies,
lanes, and in the parking office.
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing
premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do
attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Assist with cashiering functions as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Monitor supplies; inform management of shortages in
- Maintain clean and safe environment in the storage area.
- Report to MOD on a daily basis.
- High school diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Experience with general facility maintenance required.
- Experience in customer relations.
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
- May need a valid driver's license and be able to operate
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Willingness to be flexible, work multiple facility
- Ability to handle challenging and at times, emotionally charged
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English
- Must be able to make decisions independently and stay firm on
decisions made (not easily persuaded).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift, squeeze, reach, push and pull at least 30
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of
- Ability bend, stoop, kneel, squat and lift objects frequently
throughout entire shift.
- Ability to work in elements-heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
- Ability to apply pressure to an object with the fingers and
- Ability to perform all functions that require repetitive
motions using hands, wrist, arms, knees and/or legs.
- Ability to express or exchange information, instructions,
ideas, etc. by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral
communication and to make the discrimination in sound.The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential
duties/functions.FLSA Status: Non-ExemptTo be hired, all candidates
must submit to a background check and pre-employment drug
screen.LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our
employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to
provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons,
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently
separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our
application process is used for the process of limiting or
excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such
grounds.This Employer participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: LAZ Parking, Santa Ana , Maintenance Porter, Professions , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!