Aircraft Maintenance Technician (A&P)
Company: Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are currently recruiting for an Aircraft
Maintenance Technician (A&P) for one of our clients.Join their
team of dedicated and passionate professionals, fueled by the most
powerful brand in private aviation, as they continue their mission
of democratizing the private aviation space through cutting-edge
technology and innovative product and service offerings.They
empower and retain diverse talent and recognize their employees'
unique perspectives and skills taking pride in helping their
employees develop a meaningful and exciting career path. What Is In
It For YouSalary: $42.00/hour - $54.00/hour, depending on relevant
industry experience. Benefits: Paid (individual) health insurance,
life, and disability insurance, and paid vacation and sick
time.Relocation: Open to paying relocation costs. OUR CLIENTS
STORYOur client is the leading brand in private aviation, they're
the only company in the industry to offer a total private aviation
solution that includes world-class safety, service, and flexibility
through on-demand flights, membership programs, corporate
solutions, aircraft management, whole aircraft sales, and
commercial travel benefits through a strategic partnership with
Delta Air Lines.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE
TECHNICIAN (A&P):A Day In The Life of an Aircraft Maintenance
- Directly responsible to the Supervisor of Maintenance (First
Shift) or Manager of Maintenance for the operation he/she is
- Ability to dispatch in a short period of time to repair
- Complete assigned tasks properly and timely in accordance with
the policies and procedures set forth in the manual.
- Complete all paperwork related to assigned tasks properly and
- Maintain an adequate number and quality of tools necessary to
perform assigned tasks.
- Ensure proper Required Inspection item procedures are adhered
to and to notify the Manager of Maintenance or the Quality
Assurance Coordinator upon completion.
- Understand and follow procedures out of the aircraft
manufacturer's maintenance manuals.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the
Supervisor or Maintenance, Manager of Maintenance or higher
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate required.
- 2+ years' experience on corporate aircraft, specifically: King
Air and Citation X.
- Active, valid Driver's License required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of tools.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to
changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a team environment as
well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions
unsupervised at any time.
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds or more on a
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly and stand for long
periods of time. If you are interested in the Aircraft Maintenance
Technician (A&P) apply today!This vacancy is being advertised
by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total
Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency
Keywords: Total Aviation Staffing, LLC, Santa Ana , Aircraft Maintenance Technician (A&P), Professions , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!