Imports Rating Specialist
Company: ECU Worldwide USA
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Imports Rating Specialist
Salary:$45k-$55k per year, based on experience
Benefits:Health, Dental, Vision and 401K Plan
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Include but are not limited
to the following:
- Review agent and customer rate sheets to ensure the proper
rates are auto populating based on rate agreements
- Review debit and credit notes received from the agents for
accuracy and enter all costs and bill charges based on
- Transshipment s cargo should be rated and communicate to the
ops coordinator the collect and or ppd charges and correct bill to
- Dispute all inaccuracies with the debit/credit notes with the
agent directly as well as any charges billed from a cfs and review
- Review the P & L report for the files PRIOR to closing the file
to ensure all costs and charges are in place and investigate any
losses on the file.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following characteristics:
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Work well in a team setting.
- Communicate changes and progress to all parties
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Respond to requests for service and assistance in a
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Complete administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Demonstrate persistence and overcome obstacles.
- well under pressure.
- Accept responsibility for own actions.
- Follow instructions, respond to management direction.
- High School diploma or equivalency
Skills and abilities:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general industry
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general
No VISA Sponsorship
ECU Worldwide will only employ those who are legally authorized to
work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa
sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for
work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire
for this role.
ECU Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: ECU Worldwide USA, Santa Ana , Imports Rating Specialist, Professions , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!