Production Scheduler II
Company: FISI - FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Overview FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Inc., is a worldwide leader
in the innovation and manufacture of cell culture media, reagents,
and medical devices for researchers and clinicians. The company
provides unrivaled service and quality to scientists working in
biopharmaceuticals, cell therapy, and regenerative medicine,
assisted reproductive technology and cytogenetics, and industrial
cell culture for the large-scale production of biotherapeutics and
vaccines. FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific adheres to both ISO and FDA
regulations and operates dual cGMP manufacturing facilities in
California, USA, and Tokyo, Japan. The company's consultative
philosophy combined with expertise in cell culture and compliance
provides customers with unique capabilities and support. For over
50 years, FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific has remained uniquely flexible
and focused on media while becoming a strategic global leader in
media products and services. - FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Inc. is
a subsidiary of FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation reporting to
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation.We are hiring a Production Scheduler
II. The Production Scheduler II will be responsible for creating
and scheduling work orders for production. ** External US
- Collaborate with Product Planner and Supply Planner to ensure
long-term raw materials supply availability in forward looking 2
weeks of frozen scheduling time fence and 3 months of forecasted
- Participate in cross-functional CXT team and provide timely
update of scheduling activities including issues and challenges to
the business stakeholders for joint resolution.
- Process simulation of new business opportunities and provide
timely feedback to Marketing on production schedule timing and
- Responsible as liaison of global sites (US, Japan, Nederland)
for training of production scheduling personnel in system,
processes, and process know-hows.
- Create Powder Manufacturing and Packaging Schedule using ERP
- Track Powder Manufacturing and Packaging Schedule Attainment
- Review and creates Work Order for Standard & Custom
- Determine weekly production schedules based on existing plant
capacity and available resources.
- Facilitates Work Order Aging closures with Production.
- Communicate Work in Progress priorities and issues with
- Coordinate with Product Planner on planning value (cycle time)
updates in ERP system.
- Plan, prepare, control, implement, and publish and maintain
production schedule communication utilizing available tools such as
- Update Work Order changes and communicate with Product
- Analyze rough capacity plans and workflow load leveling for
- Other duties can be assigned.Experience/ Education:
- A high school diploma is required.
- A bachelor's degree with concentration in Supply Chain,
Operations, Mathematics, Economics, Purchasing, or related science
or finance industry is preferred.
- APICS or ISM Certification is preferred but not required -
- Production scheduling experience in ERP sytem or other related
inventory planning tools preferred.
- Competent and knowledgeable in utilizing best practices in
inventory management, APICS, or other Supply Chain organization
experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum 3-4 years of production scheduling and/or logistics
experiences in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment or
equivalent role is preferred.
- Shop floor control or manufacturing resource planning
- Ability to speak and read English.
- Good oral and written communication skills.FUJIFILM Irvine
Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and
gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, or any other characteristic -protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.To all agencies: Please, no phone
calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition.
All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any
employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or
method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such
search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this
requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the
event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency
engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be
Keywords: FISI - FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Santa Ana , Production Scheduler II, Professions , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!