Substance Abuse Case Manager (On-site ONLY)
Company: The Edge Treatment Center
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*SUBSTANCE ABUSE CASE MANAGER*
*- Santa Ana, CA / NO Remote Employment For This Position -*
The Edge Treatment Center is a dynamic addiction recovery provider
located in central Orange County. As a Case Manager, you will be
playing a direct role for a collaborative, team-oriented
organization in growth mode.
We're looking for a compassionate group facilitator able to work on
the frontlines of the treatment industry. You will work as part of
a tight-knit team, collaborating and managing group sessions at our
treatment offices. You will also document patient records,
prioritize a patient's needs and intervene when needed with crisis
management. Additionally, this role requires a flexible
professional able to work nights as required. Finally, this job is
an opportunity to take a leading team-building role with one of
Orange County's most progressive and fast-growing companies!
The Edge prides itself on serving its community. We do so with a
transparent, collaborative culture fueled by genuine compassion for
those in recovery. We're out to change the addiction treatment
landscape --- and have fun doing it. If you feel you're a right fit
for our community, apply now!
*Our Culture: *
* Detail-oriented - quality and precision-focused
* Innovative - balance and growth-oriented
* Outcome-oriented - results-focused with strong performance
* People-oriented - supportive and fairness-focused
* Team-oriented - cooperative and collaborative
*Job Description: *
Our case managers work with clients who have recently been
diagnosed with substance use disorders. You will develop
comprehensive care plans for clients, measure their progress,
identify client needs & problems, and engage in crisis management
We're also looking for someone who's good at taking notes, able to
prepare clinical documents, and assist with orientation and
training for new hires. Individuals with a background in addiction
treatment or human services strongly preferred. This role may
require working night shifts. Opportunities for growth/advancement
* Uphold and enforce The Edge Treatment Center's standards,
policies, procedures, client rights, and professional code of
ethics & conduct
* Demonstrate knowledge of TAP21 Counselor Competencies
* Ability to utilize agency comprehensive assessment tools in KIPU
(Biopsychosocial, initial treatment plan, and discharge planning
* Identify and prioritize individual needs and problems of the
* Prepare comprehensive interpretive clinical summaries (as seen in
* Develop person-centered care plans, including prioritized problem
lists, SNAP, client-reported goals, measurable and achievable
objectives, and interventions
* Provide individual and group therapy sessions utilizing
* Document client progress toward treatment plan goals and
objectives in SOAP progress notes
* Prepare effective care level step-down transition notes
* Develop solid discharge plans and summaries for assigned
* Prepare clinical documentation accurately and within agency time
* Intervene during crisis intervention situations
* Cooperate with health insurance clinical utilization reviews.
Provide daily Progress Notes and detailed Clinical Notes to assist
* Participate in weekly Clinical Treatment team meetings with other
team members as needs
* Participate in the agency's orientation training, staff meetings,
and in-service training
* Provide accurate assessment and referral when appropriate.
Provide information to Probation Officers, Lawyers and
Spouses/Family Members on the client's behalf
* Provide appropriate treatment interventions relative to the
specific needs of each client
* Provide for discharge planning, contacting referring agency as
* Adhere to code of ethics, legal aspects of clinical practice
professional standards, duty to warn, abuse and neglect reporting
policies and procedures, and exercise professionalism an all
* Exercise awareness in cultural competency, client satisfaction,
quality of services, client needs and overall health and safety
staff and clients.
* Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
* Familiarity with substance treatment industry: 12 step
* Proficiency in KIPU Systems Client Management Software
*Required Certificates and Experience: *
* Candidates must have a RADT certification or its equivalent.
*Additional Certificates & Licenses*
* CPR/First AID
* Valid Driver's License
* Negative TB test results within past year
* Medical clearance to work within past year
* Able to work evenings when needed
*Physical Demands: *
The employee needs to be able to:
* Sit for long periods of time
* Type and view computer screen
* Operate office equipment including phone, printer, copier,
* Communicate clearly, quickly and efficiently with clients and
*Work Location: *
On site - Santa Ana, CA; remote positions not available
*Job Type: Full-time*
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
* Medical and dental insurance.
* 401(k) plan.
* Paid vacation.
* Paid sick time.
* Paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
Keywords: The Edge Treatment Center, Santa Ana , Substance Abuse Case Manager (On-site ONLY), Professions , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!