Behavior Technician - Autism ($20 - 26 per hour)
Company: Ad Astra Behavior Analytic Services
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Ad Astra Behavior Analytic Services:
*Part Time* *Behavior Technician (RBT) Position*
* *$20 - $26 per hour!*
* *Immediate increase in pay per hour once you obtain your RBT
certification (training paid by Ad Astra)*
* *Bonus once you complete 90 days.*
* *No experience needed!*
Ad Astra Behavior Analytic Services is a new Applied Behavior
Analysis (ABA) agency with years of experience behind its
development! With behavior analytic principles rooted at its core,
Ad Astra BAS not only utilizes these principles with the
individuals we serve, but also with its staff! Come and be a part
of this new beginning and help shape the lives of those we work
with! We are currently interviewing for passionate and determined
individuals to provide 1:1 direct in-home ABA therapy.
Whether you are new to this field or have years of experience in
ABA, we encourage you to apply. We will provide you with initial
and ongoing paid training in order to help give you the tools
needed to be successful. Your success = success with the families
*Answer the following questions to keep going: *
- Do you like to work with children?
- Would you consider yourself creative?
- Are you a self-motivated problem solver?
- Can you professionally process stressful situations?
- Do you want to learn more about ABA and grow within this amazing
- Are you ready to make positive and meaningful changes in the
lives of others?
If so, please consider the following:
*What We Offer RBTs: *
- Ad Astra offers competitive compensation commensurate with
education and experience
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification Program - All
new Ad Astra team members begin by completing our flexible PAID RBT
training program that prepares you to become registered as a
behavior technician with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board
(BACB) and allows you to start your career and specialization in
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)!
- Ongoing program oversight and mentorship by experienced
- Career growth opportunities
- Paid BACB Supervision hours for both direct and indirect hours,
and career paths to BCBA and other positions
- Paid Travel time, plus mileage reimbursement
- Paid same day client cancellations
*Key Functions: (This is currently a Part-Time position)*
- Assist Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBAs) by
implementing medically necessary behavioral health treatments
- Complete all data collection, daily session notes, and graphing
requirements during sessions
- Work with individuals who may have challenging behaviors
- Utilize a variety of research-based teaching strategies in
creative ways (both play based and structured)
- Maintain an active role with children and their caregivers
- Build relationships with children and families
- Collaborate effectively with all parties involved
- Perform other duties as required
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Prior experience with the pediatric population strongly
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle (Uber, Lyft or other
ride sharing as transportation is not permitted - must be able to
transport self to and from work)
- Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of 48 credit hours preferred
- Physical Demands - Working with clients in their natural
environments may require you to lift or move approximately 50 lbs.
and be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures (kneeling,
squatting, sitting, standing) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work part-time on at least 3 weekdays (3pm-8pm) and on
- Ability to provide negative TB test results
- Ability to pass FBI & DOJ fingerprinting
- Energetic attitude and desire to help individuals with
developmental disabilities succeed
- Bilingual - English/Spanish preferred
- Proof of 40 hours of ABA training based on the RBT Task List (2nd
Our mission is to teach the skills needed for today, tomorrow and
beyond tomorrow! Learn more at www.adastrabas.com
Ad Astra Behavior Analytic Services is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and will consider for employment all qualified applicants
in a manner consistent with the requirements of the applicable
federal, state, and local laws.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $26.00 per hour
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Santa Ana, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)
* This job is part-time with majority of the hours between 3 pm - 8
pm. Will this work with your current schedule?
* Why do you want to work at Ad Astra?
* High school or equivalent (Required)
Willingness to travel:
* 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Ad Astra Behavior Analytic Services, Santa Ana , Behavior Technician - Autism ($20 - 26 per hour), Professions , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!