Mechanical Maintenance Tech (1st Shift) - Cherry
Company: Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC)
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: November 24, 2022
United States of America
State / County
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees
worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in
manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings,
airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly
engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In
addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the
industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded
seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil
& gas applications; commercial and military airframe
aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the
casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we
insist on quality and dependability - not just in the materials and
products we make, but in the people we recruit.PCC is relentless in
its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time
producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while
continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.In 2016,
Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett,
acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
Position Summary:Level Two: Level Two: Building upon level one,
level two maintenance persons perform basic PM on CNC such as fans,
and filters, and silicone lathes, minor repairs on, manual
machines, mills, lathes, grinders, small ovens, sealers, etc. Basic
understanding of carpentry; good communication skills a must in
reading, writing and verbalizing, calipers and basic shop math.
Typically 3-6 years of experience.Primary Duties &
- Work safely under functional safety guidelines such as PPE and
- Adheres to quality processes including in-process inspection to
ensure compliance with quality specifications.
- Correctly interpret work orders...
- Lift up to 45lbs
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Work in a team environment, i.e. follow instructions and assist
others as needed.
- Perform intermediate facility maintenance tasks.
- Perform intermediate equipment maintenance tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.Required
- The ability to read and write English.
- The ability to perform basic shop math, fractions,
- The ability to use basic hand tools, wrenches, etc.
- The ability to use basic inspection tools such micrometers,
- The ability to navigate intranet to locate process documents -
basic computer skills
- The ability to read and interpret work instructions and basic
prints and dimensionsExperience & Education
- Typically 3-6 Years
- GED or High School diploma preferred but not required.
Keywords: Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC), Santa Ana , Mechanical Maintenance Tech (1st Shift) - Cherry, Professions , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!