Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: November 16, 2023
JOB SUMMARY FOR Transportation Specialist:
- Under the supervision and guidance of a Transportation Manager,
the Load Planning Coordinator is responsible for the delivery order
life cycle and transportation load planning associated with Samsung
products, including load creation, carrier assignment,
tracking/tracing, customer delivery, and customer product returns
and claims. The Load Planning Coordinator ensures all deliveries
are effectively translated in to a systemic load plan within the
Transportation Management System (TMS and Warehouse Management
System (WMS) to achieve sales targets and meet customer delivery
expectations RESPONSIBILITIES FOR Transportation Specialist:
- Proven experience communicating and working with multiple
divisions (customer service, transportation, returns, etc.) to meet
- Background and experience in key functions of the Supply Chain
- including but not limited to Warehousing, Transportation, Reverse
Logistics, Returns Management, and Customer Service.
- Ability to create dynamic reporting for key measurable and
- Ability to identify process improvements with attention to
- Various systems management (internal and external) to
accomplish daily/weekly/monthly tasks.
- Ability to proficiently manage multiple tasks/projects while
staying organized in day to day activities.
- Work directly with 3PLs to resolve customer complaints and
- Documenting and data collection for supporting
- Ability to make decisions based on cost and service drivers to
better serve the organization. JOB EXPERIENCE FOR Transportation
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and 2+ years of experience in
logistics and/or transportation.
- Load Planning/Order Management experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Transportation Management Systems and Warehouse
- Strong Excel proficiency and skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in teams and work with remote
- Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited
analysis of data requires identification of predetermined
- Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in
selection of methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Typically has general knowledge of logistics operations related
to employee's specific area of work, and knowledge of overall
- Is able to identify standard problems within the delivery cycle
and makes a recommendation to provide a solution to achieve
- Ability to work extended periods of time in an open office
environmen SKILL REQUIREMENTS FOR Transportation Specialist:
- Position will be in a warehouse office.
- Candidates will be required to walk the warehouse dock as
needed to validate carrier pickups, interact with the shipping team
and issue resolution. BENEFITS FOR Transportation Specialist:
- Medical, Dental, PTO, Holiday tailored to meet your needs.
401K/Match, $15,000 Life Insurance, Award-Winning Employee Care
Program. Established and highly regarded reputation with Green Card
and H1 processing.Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, Placing People First.
Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and
understanding, we've set about challenging every part of the
employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for
the perfect fit.How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights
to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step
of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined
with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through
your work.What is the result?
Epitec represents the world's top companies and works to fill their
open jobs with the world's best talent. That's led to Epitec
servicing an impressive list of Fortune 500 companies. We've also
won many awards, including numerous Best & Brightest Companies to
Work For awards, four MMSDC A.C.E. Awards, and have been featured
in Crain's Detroit Business and Corp! Magazine. And that's just the
beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about
employment. Join the team that puts you in the right chair. Fill
out the form below and attach your resume to join the team that
puts you first.
Keywords: EPITEC, Santa Ana , Logistics Coordinator, Professions , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!