Director of Sales and Marketing
Company: Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: March 28, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Schedule, organize and conduct tours with prospective resident
of independent and assisted living, memory care and skilled
- Respond and follow-up with to all walk-ins, phone ins, mail-ins
timely and appropriately.
- Create, plan, and implement with Sales and Marketing Team and
Program Director events to bring in prospective residents such as
but not limited to: seminars, speakers, themed events, and family
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with
residents, families, and professional providers of care.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all software programs.
- Participate in weekend call coverage in Manager Rotation.
- Manage move ins and move outs to achieve maximum revenue.
- Treat each inquiry with value.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and Corporate Director
of Sales in development and implementation of the quarterly
- Create and implement a strong community outreach program.
- Media and Marketing Planning Implementation.
- Meet all expectations of occupancy and budget.
- In consultation with Executive Director; hire, train,
discipline, and terminate departmental employees in accordance with
Senior Lifestyle Corporation policy.
- Keep Executive Director informed of all sales activity
- Maintain Senior Lifestyle Hot Board/Move in Move out
- Communicate any special needs of the incoming resident to the
- Manage use of sales toolbox.
- Assure that staff investigates every alternative before closing
- Keep informed of all trends, developments, concepts, and
techniques in his/her field that affect product.
- Understand the need of the senior and the aging process.
- Maintain and work an active, meaningful waitlist.
- Plan and implement special events monthly which prospects
- Update competitive analysis quarterly.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent information.
- Comply with all Senior Lifestyle Policies, cities, state, and
federal regulations pertaining to Residents' accounts as it relates
to Medicare, third party billing, etc.
- Interact professionally and effectively with all levels of the
organization, residents, family members, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Level of Formal Education:--Bachelor's degree from a four-year
college or university preferred, or one to two years' experience
and or training, or equivalent of education and experience
- Area of Study:--N/A
- Years of Experience:
- Type of Experience:----Previous sales/admission experience in
- Language Skills:--English
Keywords: Senior Lifestyle Corporation, Santa Ana , Director of Sales and Marketing, Sales , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!