Sales Associate -Stylist
Company: Express, Inc.
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Grounded in versatility and powered by a styling community,
Express is a modern, multichannel apparel and accessories brand
whose purpose is to Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression.
Launched in 1980 with the idea that style, quality and value should
all be found in one place, Express has been a part of some of the
most important and culture-defining fashion trends. The Express
Edit design philosophy ensures that the brand is always 'of the
now' so people can get dressed for every day and any occasion
knowing that Express can help them look the way they want to look
and feel the way they want to feel. The Company operates over 500
retail and outlet stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, the
express.com online store and the Express mobile app. Express, Inc.
is comprised of the brands Express and UpWest, and is traded on the
NYSE under the symbol EXPR. For more information, please visit
www.express.com. Responsibilities Location: __________ The Sales
Associate is responsible for providing a great in-store shopping
experience for customers. The Sales Associate assists with
additional tasks including, but not limited to, stocking, cleaning,
and folding merchandise. Flawless Execution
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor, checkout, fitting
room, and stock room to ensure the store is safe and inviting to
- Follow company policies and procedures to ensure the safety of
all our associates and customers.
- Assist with product launch changes according to company SOP.
Provide a Great Customer Experience
- Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
- Process transactions quickly and accurately reducing the
customers wait time.
- Positively resolve customer service-related issues as they
arise and determine resolution or escalate further - communicate
all issues and resolutions to Store Management.
- Drive credit and loyalty member programs by explaining benefits
and encouraging customers to participate. Other essential functions
may occur as directed by your supervisor. Essential Qualifications
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 0-2 of relevant job experience - minimum 6
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Meets physical requirements Preferred Qualifications (skills
- Customer service skills and ability to interact with
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically
with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a team Closing As an equal opportunity employer, Express
does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of
employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected
class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in
the United States.Notification to Agencies: Please note that
Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from
third-party recruiters or employment agencies.In the absence of a
signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit
resumes for a specific requisition,Express will not consider or
approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.
Keywords: Express, Inc., Santa Ana , Sales Associate -Stylist, Sales , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!