Senior Technical Product Manager
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Location: Santa Ana
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Senior Technical Product Manager
Headquartered in Lake Forest, California, Toshiba America Business
Solutions, Inc. was formed in October 1999 as an independent
operating company of Toshiba Corporation. We have an excellent
opportunity for a Senior Technical Product Manager position working
remotely (Home Based) and/or in the Lake Forest, CA office.
As a part of Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. you'll be an
integral partner to the success of our customers. More than just
copiers, Toshiba is an industry leader in digital displays,
document security and software solutions that keep businesses
running brilliantly and efficiently.
Summary: Manage technical marketing to ensure strategic product
definition, comprehensive launch and implementation of TABS
software solutions and related products. Manage product offerings.
Plan and implement complex technical marketing plans for assigned
product lines including defining market requirements, financial
justification, technology assessments, forecasting and maintaining
technical product roadmaps and solutions life cycle planning.
Collaborate with TABS & Global Teams to optimize product offerings
- Manage, develop, plan and implement strategic technical
marketing plans for TABS software solution products.
- Drive the development and definition of market requirements
into viable product releases.
- Understand and ascertain the business pain points of clients
and convert this knowledge into strong product development and
- Translate technology functions and features into business
- Define user personas for products and document product
requirements and user scenarios. Participate in product pricing
market research which leads to product definition, product
conceptualization and technical justifications.
- Manage product introduction schedules alongside
- Work with TTEDC and global subs for Global roll-out and ongoing
feature request prioritization.
- Manage and conduct technology assessments on products.
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps. Identify, evaluate and
recommend marketing opportunities consistent with product line
objectives. Collaborate with engineering and sales to develop new
products or enhance current products. Collaborate with engineering
to ensure exceptional features, functions and capabilities are
encompassed in new software solutions products.
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends marketing opportunities
consistent with product line objectives. Serve as internal and
external evangelist for TABS Software solutions by creating
compelling messaging, demonstrated technical benefits and
capabilities of the product (s). Establish awareness and desire for
- Manage technical content delivery and cross-functional
engagement to ensure a valued product.
- Manage and review the progress of product lines through life
cycle to ensure the attainment of objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop marketing plans which
feature and highlight the technical nature of the Software
solutions product line and achieves the best product
- Collaborate with TABS management to optimize product
- Develop and maintain status dashboards for all software
solutions products and make recommendations to management as
necessary to strengthen product demand.
- Manage, plan and organize technical product reporting
activities and development for assigned products or product
- Develop and analyze related
- reports and identity problem areas and make recommendations to
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS or BA degree in Marketing or a related technical discipline
- 8 years of technical product engineering,
definition/documentation of product requirements, requirement
analysis and product strategy development. Hands on experience with
software product development, implementation and lifecycle
- 5 years managing large-scale software products or product
- Requires cloud experience.
- Must have strong business acumen and ability to communicate
effectively with Marketing , Engineering and C- Suite.
- Demonstrated track record of success in a fast-paced, growth
company - developing and improving successful go- to-market
- Strong experience with market research, business plan
development, life cycle analysis, monitoring competitor position,
establishing pricing strategies and technical product
- Must be organized with good project management skills and
ability to translate technical information into executive
- Must have proficient computer skills including Windows, Excel,
Outlook and Power Point.
- Strong communications skills.
- Must have the ability to travel domestic and
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive
salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need
a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process should email to request an
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Santa Ana , Senior Technical Product Manager, Executive , Santa Ana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!